Pilates by Jane Mackenzie
Pilates can help with posture, strength and fitness. Classes are designed to help you develop your fitness at a rate suitable for you. Expect a relaxed, happy and informal environment, without any pressure on you to try anything you are not comfortable with. Classes cost £8 or £30 for a block of four classes.
- Tuesday: 9.00 - Burton Hall Hythe, 5.30 and 6.45pm - Three Hills, Folkestone
- Wednesday: 9.45 - Sellindge Sports and Social Club, 11.30 and 5.30pm Shepway Close Centre Folkestone
- Thursday: 9.30, 10.45, 6pm Hythe Cricket Club Hythe
- Monday: 1:1 and 2:1 clients (time to be arranged individually)
- Friday: 1:1 and 2:1clients (time to be arranged individually)
- Saturday: 8.30am (in the summer as an outdoor Pilates class)
The information that is listed here was correct as far as can be reasonably established at the time it was submitted.
The location is approximate based on postcode provided. We recommend checking before turning up at the location.
Last updated: 11/10/2020
Folkestone Cricket Club
Three Hills Sports Park Cheriton Road, Folkestone, CT19 5JU
Last updated: 11/02/2021
Disability Information Services
7 Town Walk, Folkestone, CT20 2AD