Yoga for Everybody
Explore Yoga practices adapted to your needs for Health, Wellbeing and Transformation. Connect mind, body, heart and spirit with a holistic, person-centred and non-judgmental approach. Pregnancy and Post-Natal Yoga, Group Yoga classes or bespoke Yoga sessions tailored for your individual health and wellbeing goals. Classes will include posture, breath, relaxation and meditation to support you and your needs. Rupal is a fully qualified Yoga Therapist and teacher with over 20 years of Yoga personal practice and 10 years of teaching experience.
- Monday: 10.00-13.00 for one to one sessions to be arranged at a time to suit you
- Tuesday: 17.00-19.00 Pregnancy Class
- Wednesday: 10.00-17.00 General Class and one to one session
- Thursday: 10.00-19.00 for one to one sessions to be arranged at a time to suit you
- Friday: 12.00-17.00 for one to one sessions to be arranged at a time to suit you
The information that is listed here was correct as far as can be reasonably established at the time it was submitted.
There is no address for this listing. It is either because the address is private or a location was not provided in the listing. To find out more, please contact the group directly.
Last updated: 12/04/2021
Folkestone Cricket Club
Three Hills Sports Park Cheriton Road, Folkestone, CT19 5JU
Last updated: 11/02/2021
Disability Information Services
7 Town Walk, Folkestone, CT20 2AD