St Andrews Methodist Church
We offer a traditional warm Methodist welcome to all friends and visitors. We are a part of the new South Kent Circuit of the Methodist Church, which formed in September 2011 when the former Folkestone and Ashford circuits joined forces to work together in unity. This new circuit covers from Folkestone across to Headcorn & Tenterden, and down across the Romney Marsh. We are situated on Cheriton High St at the junction with Surrenden Rd , next to the Shell Petrol Station.
- Sunday: 10.30am. — 12:30. Service followed by coffee and fellowship. 6pm service
- Wednesday: 10 am — 1pm. Open Church. 10:30 — 12:30 Coffee Morning
- Thursday: 10am — 1pm Open Church 10am—12 noon. Toddlers
- Friday: 10am — 1pm Open Church
- Saturday: 10am — 1pm. Open Church
The information that is listed here was correct as far as can be reasonably established at the time it was submitted.
The location is approximate based on postcode provided. We recommend checking before turning up at the location.