Active 50 (physical activity for people aged 50 or over)
Shepway Sports Trust is a charity which offers a weekly timetable of physical activities for people who are active or would like to become more active. These activities are offered at Three Hills Sports Park. Please visit: Shepway Sports Trust and click on the calendar tab for our latest timetable. All activities will need to be pre-booked online. Sessions prices range from £3 - £5 per session. Membership available. We also run social activities - day trips to places of interest, a Christmas party and coffee sessions. We're very friendly and welcoming, so come along and meet us.
- Monday: 12:00 to 13:00 - Keep Fit and Tone with Michelle
- Wednesday: 12:00 to 1pm Pickleball as of the 15th September
- Thursday: 11.00 to 12.00 Low Impact Circuits and 12.30 to 13.30 Yoga with Renata
- Friday: 12.00 to 13.00 Zumba Gold with Teresa
- Tuesday: 11:00 to 12.00 Pilates with Vikki
The information that is listed here was correct as far as can be reasonably established at the time it was submitted.
The location is approximate based on postcode provided. We recommend checking before turning up at the location.
Last updated: 11/10/2020
Folkestone Cricket Club
Three Hills Sports Park Cheriton Road, Folkestone, CT19 5JU